Enhance your culinary experience with the unparalleled cutting performance of Kalorik MAXX® Professional Chef Knives. Forged with high-carbon Japanese stainless steel, these knives deliver unmatched sharpness, durability, and warp-free performance for daily use. High-carbon steel and full-tang construction make these knives exceptionally stable and built to last. V-cut technology with a 13-degree bevel and a special wave texture on the blades creates air pockets when slicing. This gives a non-stick effect to make cutting effortless and cleanup a breeze. Chop through sticky ingredients like onions or fresh cilantro without having to stop to rinse the knife. Balanced blades with ergonomic handles ensure smooth, easy slicing each time.
This 3-piece set includes an 8-inch chef knife, a 5.5-inch prep knife, and a 4-inch paring knife. The chef knife is ideal for everyday and heavy-duty jobs such as dicing vegetables, chopping nuts, or cutting meats. Use the prep knife to chop fruit, slice cheese, cut sandwiches, butterfly chicken breasts, or devein shrimp. The 3.5-inch paring knife skillfully handles delicate tasks, such as cutting small garnishes, peeling fruit and removing seeds, mincing garlic cloves, and Supreme an orange.
- Professional chef knives forged from high-carbon Japanese stainless steel for unmatched sharpness, durability, and performance
- The 3-piece professional set includes: 8” chef knife, 5.5” prep knife, 3.5” paring knife
- A unique wave texture on the blades creates air pockets when slicing preventing food from sticking to the blade and making cutting effortless
- Full-tang construction held in place by double rivets offers greater control and leverage
- Knife bolster provides balance and support and prevents hand fatigue
- Chef knife dices veggies, cubes meat, smashes garlic, chops nuts, chiffonade's fresh herbs
- Prep knife chops fruit, slices cheese, cuts sandwiches, deveins shrimp
- Paring knife peels fruit removes pits, trims herbs, supreme an orange