• 6 cup muffin pan (1 1.4" x 7.87" x 1,1")
• Cookie sheet (11.5' x 10"x 1")
• Loaf pan (10" x 5" x 2.36")
‣ Square cake pan (8" x 8" x 2")
• One pair of oven mitts
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Safe for use in air fryer ovens, conventional ovens, and broilers.
- Not for use on glass or ceramic cooktops, electric coils, gas burner ranges, induction/magnetic ranges, outdoor grills, or microwaves.
- Avoid aerosol non-stick sprays.
- Avoid metal utensils, as they may scratch bakeware.
- Wash before using for the first time. Bakeware is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Simply clean in warm, soapy water with a sponge or soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials such as steel wool, bleach, or oven-cleaning solutions, as these can damage bakeware.
- Allow bakeware to cool to room temperature before cleaning.
- Dry thoroughly after washing.
USE CAUTION WHEN HANDLING AS BAKEWARE WILL BE HOT.
ALWAYS WEAR HEAT-RESISTANT OVEN MITTS OR PADS.