We think that this burger stands up to its title…the combination of chuck and sirloin creates fabulous flavor and extreme juiciness. The mayo relish spread, sweet brioche, and flavorful toppings bring it all together.
3/4 pound ground chuck (80% lean / 20% fat)
1/4 pound ground sirloin
1/4 pound ground brisket
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
4 brioche hamburger buns, cut in half
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
Mayo Relish Spread
1 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Butter lettuce leaves
1. Combine ground meats in a large mixing bowl and season with salt & pepper.
2. Gently combine meat with your hands or a big spoon, about 4 turns, no more!
3. Divide meat into 4 equal portions and form patties. Do not pack meat too tightly.
4. To make the mayo relish spread, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, relish and smoked paprika in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Preheat your Kalorik Pro 1500 Electric Steakhouse Grill to high and place one of the grill plates 4 inches from the heating element at the top.
6. Carefully place burgers on the grill plate and grill for 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness.
7. During the last minute of grilling, add cheese to burgers and cook just until melted.
8. Remove burgers from grill and allow to rest for 3 minutes so the juices can recirculate.
9. Butter the cut sides of the brioche buns. Place the buns, cut side up, on the sauce pan and grill until golden.
10. To assemble the burgers, coat the tops and bottoms of the buns with a generous amount of spread. Lay a lettuce leaf on the bottom bun. Place a burger on top of the lettuce leaf. Top with a slice of tomato and finish with the top bun.
Recipe by Chef Jamie Gwen