2 steaks of your choice, at least 1-inch thick (ribeye, New York strip, or other)
Salt, for seasoning
2 tablespoons herb butter
Flake salt, to taste
Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven Grill
- Season outsides of steaks generously with salt. Using a clean paper towel, firmly pat steaks dry.
- Preheat grill grate to 500°F. You will know it’s fully preheated when the grill function light stops flashing and the temperature reads 500°F.
- Place steaks onto grill and sear 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove steaks when your desired internal temperature is reached – 120°F for rare, 130°F for medium rare, and 140°F for medium. If you prefer your meat well done, after searing, move steak to air frying basket and insert into the AIR
- Allow steak to heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Rest steaks for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm, topped with herb butter and flake salt.