2 Steaks of your choice, at least 1-inch thick (Ribeye, New York Strip, or other Choice Cuts)
Salt, for seasoning
2 tablespoons herb butter
Flake salt, to taste
or choose to cook on the innovative Kalorik® PRO 1500°F Electric Steakhouse Grill that uses gas-free technology to safely cook premium, culinary-grade steaks in your home. This Indoor Steakhouse Grill brings the smoky, mouthwatering taste and aromas of sizzling steakhouse eats into the comfort of your kitchen (please, follow cooking direction provided with unit).
- Season outsides of steaks generously with salt. Using a clean paper towel, firmly pat steaks dry.
- Preheat grill grate to 500°F. You will know it’s fully preheated when the grill function light stops flashing and the temperature reads 500°F.
- Place steaks onto grill and sear 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove steaks when your desired internal temperature is reached – 120°F for rare, 130°F for medium rare, and 140°F for medium. If you prefer your meat well done, after searing, move steak to air frying basket and insert into the AIR
- Allow steak to heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Rest steaks for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm, topped with herb butter and flake salt.
2 - Servings
20 - Minutes