Lean, clean and chock full of flavor, this healthy lunch or dinner combines the beauty of our Kalorik Digital Ceramic Steamer and the genius of our Kalorik Air Fryer.
Steamed Fall Vegetables
1 acorn squash, sliced into ½-inch rings
1 bunch radishes, trimmed
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
4 carrots, peeled
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Creamy Miso Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white miso paste
1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
1 small garlic clove
2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
3 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup olive oil
Crunchy Air Fried Tofu
1 12-ounce container firm tofu
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
Olive oil cooking spray
Cooked rice, for serving
1. Pour water into the base of your Kalorik Digital Ceramic Steamer. Arrange the vegetables in the bottom of the ceramic pot. Place the lid on top and set the steamer to steam for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, miso paste, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey, sesame oil and olive oil in your blender. Blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. For the crunchy air fried tofu, drain the firm tofu and press the tofu using paper towels to remove as much excess moisture as possible. Slice the tofu into 1/2-inch thick slices.
4. Pour the sweet chili sauce into a shallow bowl and place the panko crumbs in another bowl. Coat each slice of tofu in the sweet chili sauce, then coat with panko, pressing to adhere the coating.
5. Place the panko-crusted tofu slices in the basket of your air fryer, in a single layer, and spray the top of each slice of tofu with olive oil cooking spray. Cook at 370ºF for 10 minutes.
6. To serve, nestle the crispy tofu atop the steamed vegetables and serve with cooked rice and the creamy miso sauce, for dipping.