4 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 garlic cloves, minced
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons white wine
1 pound frozen peeled & deveined shrimp, thawed
Salt & fresh-ground pepper, to taste
1 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
Crusty bread, for serving
1. Place butter in a cake pan that fits in your Kalorik Air Fryer. Add garlic and red pepper flakes.
2. Air fry at 350ºF for 2 minutes.
3. Add lemon zest and juice, white wine, and shrimp to pan. Season with salt & pepper and stir until shrimp are well-coated.
4. Air fry at 350ºF for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
5. Remove, and let shrimp rest for one minute.
6. Top with freshly chopped chives and serve with crusty bread.