ROSEMARY TURKEY BREAST
2-pound bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
2 cups buttermilk
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoons rosemary, freshly minced
1 teaspoon sage, freshly minced
1 teaspoon parsley, freshly minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Place turkey breast in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the buttermilk. Add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper and seal the bag. Shake to coat well, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
2. Remove turkey breast from bag and pat dry using paper towels.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine rosemary, sage, parsley, garlic, and olive oil. Add the other 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper and mix to combine. Rub the herb mixture on top of the turkey breast and place in your air frying basket.
4. Place turkey in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 425°F for 15 minutes. Flip, and cook 7 minutes more, or until turkey is golden brown and cooked through. The internal temperature of the turkey should reach 165ºF when fully cooked.
5. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
2 hours 35 minutes (including marinating time)
I want to cook a 4.8kg stuffed turkey what settings should I use?
Above is for breast only or same settings and longer time?
Leave a comment