Make your own crepe batter or buy store bought crepes for a quick fix. Using from-scratch pumpkin puree makes this autumnal dessert (or weekend breakfast!) truly luscious.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cup milk, warm
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (plus more for cooking crepes)
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup maple syrup
Confectioners' sugar and toasted pecans
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, and pumpkin puree. Whisk until smooth.
2. Whisk in the milk and melted butter. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix just until combined.
3. Refrigerate the crepe batter for 1 hour before making crepes.
4. To make the filling, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice in your Kalorik Personal Sport Blender. Blend until smooth.
5. Heat your Kalorik Crepe Maker on high and brush it with a thin layer of melted butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the crepe maker and spread until thin.
6. Cook the crepe for 2 minutes or until the underside is just brown. Flip the crepe and cook for 30 seconds more. Repeat using the remaining batter.
7. To serve, spread 2 tablespoons of the filling on each crepe and roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and top with toasted pecans.