This is the easiest, most perfect fall dessert, with the flavor of pumpkin pie and the beautiful texture of light, luscious pudding. Make the batter in advance and place the ramekins in your pressure cooker just before you set dinner on the table; dessert will be ready in minutes!
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
2 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Cooking oil spray
Whipped Cream & toasted pecans, for garnish
1. Using a double boiler or the microwave, melt together the white chocolate and butter over very low heat. Stir until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree and stir to combine. Add the beaten eggs, pumpkin pie spice and flour and mix well.
2. Generously spray four 6-ounce ramekins with cooking spray. Divide the batter equally between the ramekins.
3. Place the rack in the base of your Kalorik Pressure Cooker and pour in 1 cup of hot water. Place the ramekins on the rack in the pressure cooker.
4. Lock the lid and set the cooking time to 7 minutes. Set the pressure cooker to high pressure, making sure that the steam vent is closed, and press start.
5. Once the pressure cooking is complete manually release the steam. Wait until the pressure fully releases, then open the lid.
6. Carefully remove the ramekins from your pressure cooker. Invert the cake onto individual plates and serve with whipped cream and toasted pecans.