4 portabella mushrooms
¼ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon honey
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire, honey, and chili powder. Mix to combine.
2. Preheat your MAXX Air Fryer Oven Grill to 400°F.
3. Meanwhile, use a spoon to gently scrape out the gills of the mushroom.
4. Lay out prepped mushrooms onto a plate and generously coat with soy sauce mixture.
5. Grill mushrooms cap-down for 4 minutes. Flip, then grill 5-6 minutes more until the mushrooms are tender and cooked through. Baste with any remaining marinade.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sides!
Use this savory marinade on tomatoes for a delicious twist on a roasted tomato!