8 large eggs
2 tablespoons of butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup organic milk
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Select the OVEN function and preheat your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk 2 of the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the butter, 1 cup of flour, and 1 cup of organic milk until homogeneous. You may also place in a blender for 30 seconds.
3. Coat muffin tins with 1 tablespoon of butter and fill halfway with the mixture. Place in Maxx and cook 20 minutes.
4. Beat the other 6 eggs and add shredded cheese. Distribute equally among the 6 cups in the muffin tin.
5. Place cups in the Maxx and select the EGGS function. Cook for additional 5 minutes.
6. Allow to cool. Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Warm to enjoy!