1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Four 5-ounce salmon filets
1/3 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
Olive oil cooking spray
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, dill, and lemon juice.
2. Spray your air frying basket with cooking spray and place the salmon filets in a single layer.
3. Season salmon with salt & pepper.
4. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture onto each salmon filet and spread to coat the top of the salmon.
5. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios evenly over the salmon filets, gently pressing to adhere.
6. Air fry the salmon at 360ºF for 7 minutes.
7. Carefully remove the salmon from the air fryer and garnish with fresh mint.