Peanut butter lovers will go crazy for these indulgent treats. Baking the bars in your Kalorik Air Fryer Oven speeds up cooking time so you can enjoy a delicious sweet dessert in no time. The bars also make the perfect after-school splurge snack~
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
1/3 cup lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Preheat your Kalorik Air Fryer Oven to 350ºF for 10 minutes.
2. Spray a square 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Line it with two pieces of parchment paper cut to fit the baking dish, leaving overhang on all sides. Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
4. Using your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together butter and sugar on medium speed for two minutes, or until pale in color.
5. Add peanut butter and mix for one minute more. Add egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Slowly add flour mixture and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Do not overmix!
6. Transfer two-thirds of the dough to the prepared baking dish, pressing it evenly into the bottom of the dish.
7. Spread raspberry jam evenly over dough.
8. Using the remaining dough, drop small clumps over the top. Then sprinkle with the chopped dry-roasted peanuts.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove baking dish from oven and let cool completely before cutting.
10. To cut the bars, gently lift the parchment paper from the baking dish and cut into 9 squares. Store at room temperature.
Chef’s Tip: The bars do stick, so be sure to line your baking pan with parchment paper for easy release.