Fluffy pancakes stuffed with creamy Nutella and topped with fresh berries; what could be better? Our Kalorik 3-in-1 Griddle, Crepe and Pancake Maker has a brilliant non-stick coating and terrific temperature control, making for perfect pancakes every time. Turn the griddle pan over and make crepes or pizelles, too~
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
1 cup whole milk
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
Non-stick Cooking spray
Fresh berries & Maple Syrup, for serving
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, milk and melted butter. Add the flour mixture and whisk until well combined, but do not overmix; the batter should still be lumpy.
3. In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the pancake batter, just until combined.
4. Heat your Kalorik 3-in-1 Griddle, Crepe and Pancake Maker at medium heat and spray the pancake griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of batter into each well and place a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of the batter. Spoon 2 more tablespoons of pancake batter over the Nutella and gently spread it to cover, sealing the Nutella inside the pancakes. Cook for 2 minutes, check the color on the underside of each pancake and flip the pancakes. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat using the remaining pancake batter and Nutella.
5. To serve, transfer the pancakes to a serving plate, top with fresh berries and drizzle with maple syrup.