12-ounce package dried egg noodles
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces small curd cottage cheese
2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons whole milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 9 minutes. Drain and reserve.
2. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, milk sugar, eggs, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Working in batches, ladle the mixture into your Kalorik Personal Smart Blender and blend until smooth.
4. Place the cooked egg noodles in a buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish or casserole. Pour the custard mixture over the noodles.
5. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400ºF.
6. Bake the kugel for 15 minutes or until just set. Cool slightly, then cut into squares and serve.