Peter's Nonna's NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA
This pizza dough recipe delivers a thin crust, East Coast-style pizza and our Kalorik MAXX® 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven cooks the top and bottom to the perfect crisp crust and cheesy goodness. Yum, dinner’s ready!
1 1/3 cups warm water
1/4-ounce packet active-dry yeast
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for stretching
2 1/2 cups marinara Sauce
4 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
Red pepper flakes
Kalorik MAXX® 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven
1. Combine the water, and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer and stir to dissolve the sugar. Sprinkle the dry yeast over the top, stir and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Combine the flour and salt in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Using the dough hook on low speed, slowly add the flour to the water mixture until incorporated. Increase the speed to medium and mix the dough until a smooth ball forms.
3. Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl and turn the dough so that it is coated with oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
4. To make the pizzas, if the dough was refrigerated, remove the dough from the refrigerator 1 hour before using. Preheat your Kalorik MAXX® 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven, to 450.
5. Punch the dough down and place it on a floured surface. Cut the dough into 2 equal pieces and press each piece into a flat disk, dusting with flour to resist sticking. Stretch one piece of the dough to form a circle.
6. Spray the hot pizza stone liberally with no-stick cooking spray and carefully spread the dough circle onto the hot pizza stone. Poke the dough with a fork all over, to prevent air bubbles.
7. Spread half of the sauce evenly over the surface of the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Spread half of the cheese over the sauce and close your Kalorik MAXX® 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven.
8. Cook until the cheese is bubbling, and the crust is golden brown and puffed, about 10 minutes. Repeat using the remaining ingredients.
9. Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board, slice, and serve. Top with oregano, Parmesan and red pepper flakes, if desired.
] Daveduicq nnm.jjuc.kalorik.com.vgn.lw http://slkjfdf.net/
] Imamjok mdj.lzuq.kalorik.com.nab.ue http://slkjfdf.net/
] Lozeya bqj.vhdr.kalorik.com.utm.nf http://slkjfdf.net/
] Idalofow pmp.ubzk.kalorik.com.btt.eb http://slkjfdf.net/
Leave a comment