MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED CHICKEN KEBABS
2 teaspoons mild smoked Spanish paprika
1 teaspoon dried thyme
4 garlic cloves, minced
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces1 red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Thinly sliced cucumbers
Small cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1. In a mixing bowl, combine paprika, thyme, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk to combine.
2. Add cubed chicken, season with salt & pepper and toss well.
3. Refrigerate and allow the chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
4. When ready to cook, thread the chicken cubes, red bell pepper and red onion alternately onto wood skewers.
5. Preheat your Kalorik PRO Digital 6-in-1 Contact Grill to high heat.
6. Grill kebabs, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Wipe the grill clean and place pitas on grill to warm them.
8. Cut pita into quarters. Top each pita with a chicken kabob, a spoonful of hummus and cucumbers and tomatoes, for garnish.
Leave a comment