MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED SALMON
This simple but supremely flavorful salmon recipe is quick and easy for a lean, clean weeknight meal… and impressive enough for a dinner party.
4 (6-ounce) pound fresh salmon fillets, skin on
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon stoneground (coarse) mustard
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Turn your Kalorik Indoor Smokeless Grill up to high heat and turn on the fan.
2. Generously season the salmon all over with salt & pepper.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, stone-ground mustard, Dijon mustard, and olive oil.
4. Generously brush the top of the salmon with the mustard glaze and place the salmon flesh-side down on the grill.
5. Grill for 6 to 7 minutes or until the salmon is marked and seared. Turn the salmon over, so that it’s skin-side down on the grill. Glaze the salmon with the remaining marinade and grill for 8 minutes more or until just cooked through.
Chef’s Note: Buy salmon with the skin on! Your Kalorik Smokeless Grill gets hot enough to crisp the skin…and when you’re looking to eat healthy and well, eat the skin; it’s chock full of omega 3’s!
Leave a comment