These flavorful grilled shrimp will make you swoon! The marinade infuses quickly and the aioli is the perfect compliment. Aioli is a classic preparation, a mayonnaise base with roasted garlic infused into each creamy, heavenly bite. You can make mayonnaise from scratch or use this cheat method for instant gratification.
Lemon & Herb Grilled Shrimp
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
2 peeled garlic cloves
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
Roasted Garlic Aioli
1 cup mayonnaise
8 roasted garlic cloves
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Combine the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic cloves, honey, salt, chili powder, pepper, parsley and basil in your Kalorik Sport Blender and blend to combine.
2. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over to coat. Let the shrimp sit in the marinade at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
3. To grill the shrimp, preheat your Kalorik Smokeless Grill to high heat and turn the fan on. Thread 4 shrimp on each skewer, leaving a small gap in between the shrimp to allow them to cook evenly.
4. Grill the shrimp skewers for about 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
5. To make the aioli, combine the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.