1 pound grass-fed ground lamb
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 tablespoon cumin
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons garlic salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon white pepper
1/2 cup of raspberry jam
3 tablespoons tzatziki
2 tablespoons olive oil
Handful of spring lettuce medley
1. In a medium bowl, combine lamb, turmeric, cumin, paprika, salt, cinnamon, and pepper, and mix until fully incorporated.
2. Form eight meatballs and place them on a plate. Refrigerate 15 minutes to firm.
2. Preheat grill to medium high heat with grill grates. Lower temperature to 400° and add olive oil.
3. Place each meatball on the grill and cook 3 minutes per side, making sure all sides are evenly cooked. Cooking time will be an estimated 9-12 minutes.
4. Spread tzatziki on plates. Add lettuce, lamb kafta, and a drizzle of the raspberry jam.
2 - 4 servings