Indulge in the savory goodness of grilled lamb rib chops with this mouthwatering recipe. Perfectly seasoned with salt and pepper, these tender chops are cooked to perfection on a hot grill, resulting in a caramelized exterior and juicy, flavorful meat. Get ready to impress your guests with this delightful BBQ dish that is sure to leave them craving for more.
- 2 pounds lamb rib chops
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer or Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven to 400°F.
- Season both sides of the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Place a few chops at a time on the air fryer grill grate and slide them into the grooves closest to the top. Air fry for about 45 seconds, then flip and cook for an additional 45 seconds, or until the chops are browned and caramelized.
- Using the 2-in-1 handle, carefully remove the rack with the lamb chops and slide it into the grooves situated closest to the bottom of the air fryer oven. Cook for approximately 4 minutes per side, or until the lamb chops reach your desired degree of doneness.
- Repeat the process with the remaining lamb chops.
- Serve the succulent and flavorful air-fried lamb chops for a delicious and hassle-free meal.
Enjoy your Air Fryer Lamb Chops made with the power of Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Ovens!