4 brioche hamburger buns
1-½ pounds Kobe beef, ground
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 red onion, cut in rings
2 medium tomatoes
4 butter lettuce leaves
4 slices of Manchego cheese, cut in triangles
Ketchup & mayo
1. In a large bowl, mix ground beef with paprika, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
2. Using a burger ring, make four patties, at least 1-inch thick.
3. Preheat grill to 1500°F.
4. Place patties, one after the other, on grate positioned at bottom of grill. Cook approximately 3 minutes. Flip, then cook 3 minutes more. Move grate to the level closest to the top of grill and cook until desired degree of browning.
5. Remove patties and rest in the saucepan or on top of the Steakhouse Grill.
6. Place Manchego cheese on top of patties and insert back into the grill on the grate positioned closest to the top. Cook until cheese has melted.
7. To assemble, place burgers on buns and top with the onion, lettuce and tomato. Add ketchup & mayo to taste.