1 1/2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
Salt & freshly ground pepper
Tortilla chips, veggies, bread cubes or crackers, for dipping
1. In a large mixing bowl stir artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
2. Season mixture with salt & pepper and mix well.
3. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof casserole dish or rammekin that fits in your MAXX Air Fryer Oven.
4. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
5. Set to OVEN mode and select the BAKE function. Set the temperature to 350ºF and time to 13 minutes.
6. Bake until heated through and bubbly.
7. Serve with hot chips, bread, crackers, and veggies, and salsa and sour cream (or yogurt) for dipping.