1 pound raw peanuts
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon honey, plus more to drizzle
2 slices of your favorite bread
1 banana, sliced
1 pinch cinnamon
- In a 350°F oven, roast your peanuts for 15 to 20 minutes or until fragrant and toasty.
- Add hot peanuts to the carafe of the blender with salt. Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds to crush the peanuts and then reduce to low, blend until a smooth paste begins to come together. Stop and scrape the sides of the blender incorporate any unblended bits.
- Blend paste on high and add honey. Continue to blend until no chunks remain and the paste has become very smooth. Save in an airtight resealable container.
- Toast slices of bread to your desired crispness.
- Top toast slices with a generous amount of peanut butter, sliced bananas, and a pinch of cinnamon. Drizzle additional honey on top.