GRILLED SALMON FILLETS
4 salmon fillets (approximately 7-ounces each)
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat Kalorik Pro 1500 Electric Steakhouse Grill to 1500°F.
2. Place salmon fillets skin side down on grate positioned closest to the top of the grill. Cook approximately 30 seconds per side, depending on the thickness of your fillets.
3. Remove and flip salmon fillets to be skin side up. Move to the middle position of grill and cook approximately 1 minute, or until fish flakes with a fork.
4. Season with salt & pepper and a squeeze of lime.
what kind of grill goes up to 1500
1500 degrees seems kinda high.
Hi, I think this is a mistake in your recipe. How I can do this: "Instructions
1. Preheat grill to 1500°F."
Leave a comment