2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
1 lemon, cut in half
Salt & pepper, to taste
Kalorik Maxx Air Fryer Oven Grill
- Preheat grill grate to 500°F.
- Season salmon fillets generously on both sides with salt & pepper.
- Place salmon skin-side down onto grill grate. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Place lemons cut side down onto grill grate.
- Flip salmon and cook for an additional 2 to 4 minutes depending on how well done you enjoy your fish. Remove lemons from grill.
- Serve salmon warm with grilled lemon on the side.
Please Note: This recipe is written for the Air Fryer Oven Grill – if using the original MAXX use the steak setting and the 2/1 steak dehydrator tray or the air basket.