8 corn tortillas
2 avocados, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 cup shredded Colby jack
3 tablespoon of favorite hot sauce
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat upper and lower cooking plates to 400ºF.
2. Place four corn tortillas on a working surface or plate. Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the 4 corn tortillas and top with avocado slices. Sandwich with the other tortillas to create the quesadillas.
3. Set your Kalorik PRO 6-in-1 Contact Grill & Panini Press to the FLAT/OPEN cooking position. Spray cooking surface with olive oil non-stick cooking spray.
4. Place the quesadillas on the grill and cook for 2 minutes. Flip, then cook 2 minutes more, or until golden brown.
4. Remove quesadillas from grill and place on a plate. Drizzle with hot sauce and lime.