1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley
1/2 cup freshly chopped mint
2 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup good quality olive oil
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
6 double-cut lamb chops
1. To make the chimichurri, combine parsley, mint, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar and salt & pepper in a mixing bowl. Reserve half of mixture to serve as a sauce.
2. Marinate lamb chops in the remaining mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Set your Kalorik Indoor Smokeless Grill to high heat and place a grilling grate on the highest shelf.
4. Season lamb chops liberally with salt & pepper, then place chops on the grill and cook until desired degree of doneness.
5. Serve the lamb chops with the chimichurri.