You can never go wrong with a succulent filet mignon. Simply seasoned with salt and pepper, this tender cut of meat sears perfectly in the Kalorik Pro Electric Steakhouse Grill. Top with homemade garlic and fresh herb butter for a restaurant-quality finish.
1 stick of butter, unsalted
½ teaspoon thyme
½ teaspoon rosemary
½ teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
Homemade Garlic Herb Butter
1. Using your Mad Hungry Spurtle, mash one stick of unsalted butter until softened.
2. Add garlic, herbs and pepper to your butter. Stir.
3. Place in plastic wrap, form into a log and seal. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
1. Preheat your Kalorik Pro 1500 Electric Steakhouse Grill to 1500 degrees.
2. Cut your filet mignon into about 5 ounce pieces and wrap with twine.
3.Generously season with salt.
4. Cook in the Steakhouse Grill for 4 minutes. Take it out, flip it and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Cut the filet mignon. Dollop your homemade garlic herb butter on top and enjoy!