FLAT IRON STEAK
1 flat iron steak (approx. 2 pounds), cut in half
1. Preheat grill to 1500°F.
2. Season both sides of steaks with kosher salt.
3. Place steaks one at a time on the grill grate and slide into the grooves closest to the top. Cook for about 60 seconds. Flip the steaks and cook for 60 seconds more, or until brown and caramelized.
4. Using the 2-in-1 handle, remove the grill grate with the steaks on it, and slide it into the grooves situated in the middle of the oven.
5. Cook for another 2 minutes, then flip the steaks and cook for 2 minutes more.
6. Remove steaks and allow to rest several minutes before serving.
Leave a comment