1 lemon, juice & zest
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
2 cloves minced garlic
½ teaspoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
1. In a resealable plastic bag combine lemon juice & zest, salt, pepper, garlic, chili flakes, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
2. Add boneless skinless chicken breasts and shake to combine. Set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill grate on your MAXX Air Fryer Oven Grill to 500°F.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side until a probe thermometer stuck into the thickest part of the meat reads 165°F.
5. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before enjoying!