Double, Double, Toil and "Truffle" Bats
“Double, Double, Toil and Truffle!” Your tastebuds will go choco-loco for these vegan, bite-sized treats. Simple and spooky, this 5-ingredient recipe is made with coconut milk, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, salt, powdered sugar, and a sprinkle of salt. Whip these truffles up in no time using the Kalorik Bartista.
Ingredients1 can of coconut milk (with fat)
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate bars (for carving)
¼ vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
Edible candy eyes
1. Pour 1 can of coconut milk into your Kalorik Bartista.
2. Press the center selection button until you select the CAPPUCCINO function. Once complete, repeat this step again so the milk gets extra hot.
3. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate chips in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
4. Add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
5. Pour chocolate mixture into ice trays and put it in the freezer overnight.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut chocolate bars into wing-shaped pieces. Stick one wing in each side of the truffle. Decorate truffles with candy eyes and freeze until ready to serve.
Leave a comment