- Kalorik® 1800W High-Powered Blender
- Kalorik® 550W Personal Blender with 2 Tritan Bottles
- Kalorik® 8-Piece Nutrition Blender Set. 1500W Power
- Kalorik® 1L High Speed Nutrition Blender
- Mad Hungry 4-Piece Silicone Spurtle Set
Serving Portions: 2 Chocolate Milkshakes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (for a healthy twist)
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- Chocolate shavings or mint leaves (for garnish)
- Blend the Base:
- In your Kalorik® Blender, combine the chocolate ice cream, whole milk, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract.
- For a protein-packed option, add a scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you want an extra chocolaty crunch, add the chocolate chips to the blender.
- Pulse a few times to incorporate them into the milkshake.
- Use the Mad Hungry Silicone Spurtles to help scoop and serve the milkshake into glasses.
- Top each milkshake with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or a fresh mint leaf for an elegant twist.
- For an even more decadent variation, consider adding crushed candy bars or a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- To turn this into a post-workout protein shake, increase the protein powder and add a handful of spinach or a banana for added vitamins and nutrients. Blend until well combined and enjoy your healthy treat!
Celebrate National Chocolate Milkshake Day with this rich and customizable chocolate milkshake recipe, perfect for indulgence or post-workout recovery.