2 large russet potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Run potatoes through a spiralizer. Use kitchen shears to cut curls after every 3 or 4 rotations.
2. Place potatoes in bowl, add water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes and rinse well. Pat dry with towels, removing as much moisture as possible.
4. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and add oil. Season with salt & pepper and toss to coat.
5. Place half of the potatoes in the air frying basket and insert into your Kalorik Air Fryer. Air fry at 25 minutes at 400°F. Remove basket and toss fries halfway through the cooking process. Repeat with the second half of the fries.