4 chicken thighs
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
Kalorik Maxx 26 Quart Digital Air Fryer Oven Grill
Air frying basket
1. Using a clean paper towel, pat dry the skin of the chicken thighs. Season skin-side of chicken thighs with salt and paprika.
2. Preheat grill grate to 500°F.
3. Place chicken onto grill grate skin-side down and sear for 5-8 minutes, until grill marks are visible.
4. Carefully remove seared chicken from the grill grate and place skin-side up in your air frying basket. Slide basket in the AIR FRY position with the baking tray directly underneath to catch any drips or rendering fat.
5. Reset oven to the AIR FRY function for 30 minutes at 300°F.
6. Cook chicken thighs until the internal temperature has reached 205°F, the skin is crisp and the meat has begun to pull away from the bone.
7. Serve hot with your favorite sides!
Please note that this recipe is for an Air Fryer Oven which has 4 heating elements on the bottom of the unit where a grill grate sits. If not using the grill grate – Broil for 3-5 minutes in the beginning and cook as directed the remaining time.