You can now make this perfect combination of flavors together at home with this easy recipe. They say, bacon makes everything taste better. We know of nothing else that tops that except combing that with dipping bacon into chocolate and serving it on a stick!
- 1 pound maple bacon, thick sliced
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup cream
2 in 1 S’more’s Maker
Power on your 2 in 1 s’mores maker to the melt setting. In an oven safe bowl, combine chocolate, butter, and cream. Place bowl on top of the s’more’s maker, stirring occasionally until all the chocolate is smooth and no un-melted chocolate remains.
- Cook your bacon until very crispy. Pat away excess grease with a paper towel and set aside to cool.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the cooked bacon on one side of the unit and the parchment lined tray on the other.
- Dip each slice of bacon 2/3 of the way into the chocolate, making sure to cover the strip of bacon on both sides. Lift the bacon out of the melted chocolate and allow the excess chocolate to drip off. Lay bacon on prepared baking tray to cool. Repeat with remaining bacon.
Chef’s Tip: Add crushed candy, flake salt or chili powder to this treat to kick it up a notch!