2 eggs, beaten
16 ounces riced cauliflower
2 carrots, peeled and minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup frozen petite peas
Freshly ground pepper
1. Spray a pie pan that fits in your Kalorik Air Fryer with non-stick cooking spray and add the beaten eggs.
2. Place pan with eggs in air fryer and cook at 300ºF for 4 minutes. Stir eggs, then air fry at 300ºF for 4 minutes more.
3. Remove pan from air fryer and roughly chop the scrambled eggs.
4. Combine riced cauliflower, carrots, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Spray air frying basket with non-stick cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the diameter of your air fryer. Place parchment at the bottom of your air frying basket.
6. Pour cauliflower mixture into your air frying basket and spread to the edges.
7. Air fry at 400ºF for 10 minutes. Remove and shake the air frying basket, then air fry at 400ºF for 10 minutes more.
8. Add chopped scrambled eggs and peas to the cauliflower fried rice and stir to combine.
9. Air fry at 400ºF for 3 minutes more. Serve with Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon as a side.