3 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 cup brown sugar
10 applewood smoked bacon strips
1. Mix paprika and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle mixture onto one side of each bacon strip, patting down throughout.
3. Place bacon seasoned side up in air fryer basket.
4. Select the BACON function and cook at 425°F for 6 minutes.
5. Remove, then flip bacon strips over and sprinkle with the paprika and sugar mix until evenly distributed. Place back the Maxx, select the BACON function again and cook at 425°F for an additional 6 minutes.