"Muffin" compares to making breakfast in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven. Enjoy these blueberry muffins for breakfast or even for dessert--this recipe is tasty, sweet and an easy-to-make treat!
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk
3 cups cake flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 ¾ cups blueberries
1/3 cup turbinado sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl whisk together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and buttermilk. Whisk until well combined.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, incorporate blueberries and mix until well combined.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to divide batter evenly into lined cupcake pans.
6. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with turbinado sugar if desired.
7.Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Switch the blueberries out for your favorite diced fruit! Drain away any excess juice and mix in fruit chunks!