2 pounds ground sirloin
8 strips thick cut bacon
¼ cup bleu cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon honey
4 burger buns
1. Lay bacon out flat on your baking tray and drizzle with honey. Air fry on the BACON preset, flipping halfway through the cook time. Add time if needed until the bacon is crisp and well caramelized.
2. While the bacon cooks, divide ground beef into eight 4-ounce balls. Flatten each ball into a patty, using your fingers to make a small indent in the center. Fill 4 of the small indents with blue cheese, and top with a second patty. Pinch the edges together to seal in the cheese.
3. Season the outside of the burgers generously with salt, pepper and garlic.
4. Preheat your MAXX Air Fryer Oven Grill to 500°F.
5. Cook burgers 4 to 6 minutes per side until cooked to your desired temperature. After flipping your burgers, toast your buns in the air frying basket in the Fast Air Fry position.
6. Serve the burgers hot, on a toasted bun, topped with two slices of bacon and your favorite sauce.