2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup artichoke hearts from jar, drained and quartered
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes from jar with oil, drained and cut into thin strips
8 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons whipping cream
4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut into thin strips
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Select the BAKE function and preheat MAXX to 425°F.
2. Heat oil in a 10" ovenproof, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add artichokes and sundried tomatoes and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Combine eggs and cream in your Kalorik Personal Blender and mix until frothy.
4. Pour egg mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in goat cheese, Parmesan, chives, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. Add egg mixture to artichoke mixture and cook over high heat until eggs become firm and the sides and bottom begin to brown, lifting the sides occasionally to let any uncooked egg run underneath.
6. Place skillet in MAXX and bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until just set.
7. Switch from BAKE to BROIL, and broil the frittata for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the center is fully set and the top is lightly browned.
8. Remove frittata from oven and run a rubber spatula under it to loosen it from the pan. Slide onto a cutting board and slice into six wedges.