Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs make these crispy zucchini chips totally poppable! Serve them as a snack, with tomato sauce or honey mustard for dipping, or use them to garnish a salad, for a little indulgence.
2 small zucchinis
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground pepper
1 egg, beaten
Olive oil spray
1. Slice the ends off of the zucchinis, then cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Season the rounds with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the Parmesan and panko breadcrumbs together in a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and season with salt and pepper.
3. Throw a few rounds of zucchini into the beaten egg and coat well. Drop the rounds into the panko mixture and press the mixture to coat well. Place the coated zucchini rounds on a separate plate and repeat the process using the remaining ingredients.
4. Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket liberally with olive oil spray. Place coated zucchini chips in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Spray the tops liberally with olive oil spray.
5. Bake at 390ºF for 10 minutes, flipping the rounds at 5 minutes.