1 package of your favorite hot dogs, i.e. Hebrew National
1 package of your favorite croissant rolls, i.e. Pillsbury
2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
1. Cut hot dogs into roughly 2-inch logs.
2. Slice croissant dough into same number of strips as you have hot dog logs.
3. Wrap each hot dog log in dough, starting at one end and slightly overlapping each layer of dough so that the hot dog can not be seen.
4. If desired, dip the top of the rolls in sesame seeds before baking.
5. Preheat your Kalorik Smart Fryer Pro to 325°F.
6. Place wrapped hot dogs 1 inch apart in your air frying basket, leaving room for them to expand.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is flakey and golden. Enjoy with your favorite hotdog toppings!