A brownie is only be as good as the cocoa and chocolate used, so be sure to use good quality chocolate. Your Air Fryer Oven bakes these brownies beautifully using small cast iron pans, for individual brownie skillets in less than 20 minutes!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat your Air Fryer Oven to 330ºF for 10 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt and whisk well.
3. Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave at 30-second increments at 50% power, stirring often, until smooth.
4. Using an electric mixer, combine the sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until frothy, about 1 minute.
5. Add the melted chocolate and mix to combine. Add the flour mixture and blend just until incorporated.
6. Spray three 6-inch cast iron skillets or baking pans with non-stick cooking spray. Transfer the batter to the prepared pans. Roughly chop the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle over the top of the brownies.
7. Bake for 18 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle of the brownies come out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.