Skip the spuds and ditch your deep fryer...these Cauliflower Tots are low-carb, air-fried and addictively delicious!
1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets or 16-ounce bag Cauliflower Rice
2 tablespoons finely minced sweet yellow onion
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup finely ground breadcrumbs
1 large egg, beaten
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
2 ounces blue cheese
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Place the cauliflower florets in your food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice.
2. Place the cauliflower rice in a large mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 4 minutes on high, or until tender.
3. Add the finely minced onion, 1/4-cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and beaten egg to the cooked cauliflower rice and mix to combine. Season generously with salt and pepper.
4. Place the remaining Parmesan cheese on a small plate. Using wet hands, scoop up 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture and mold it into a tater tot shape.
5. Dip each cauliflower tot in Parmesan cheese to coat one side and place the tots, cheese side up, in your air fryer basket. Air fry at 370ºF for 10 minutes.
6. To make the blue cheese dipping sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, heavy cream, blue cheese and lemon juice in your food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth.