A BUNCHA-BANANA PANCAKES
We’re going B-A-N-A-N-A-S over this pancake recipe created by Chef Jamie Gwen. These pancakes are gluten-free, grain-free, and most importantly, guilt-free! What a great way to use up those aging bananas! We hope you find making this delicious breakfast is as a-PEEL-ing as it is easy!
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 large ripe bananas
Warm maple syrup
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until almost smooth.
3. Add the egg mixture to the mashed bananas and mix to combine well.
4. Heat your Kalorik Black Diamond Electric Griddle to medium heat using the flat side of the cooking plate.
5. Once hot, spray the plate with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Ladle 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle to form the pancakes and cook until puffed and golden on both sides. Serve with warm maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Jamie Gwen
Leave a comment