2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/3 cups uncooked Carnaroli rice
1 cup Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and freshly ground white pepper
1. Heat your pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add the butter and shallots and sauté 2 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds more, stirring constantly.
2. Add the rice and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 1/2 cup of the Prosecco and cook for 1 minute, or until the liquid is absorbed. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup Prosecco, the broth and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Close the lid of the Pressure Cooker securely and bring to full pressure over high heat. Adjust the heat to medium and cook the risotto for 8 minutes.
5. Remove the pot from the heat and allow the pressure to release. Once the pressure is released, stir in the remaining Parmesan cheese, thyme and lemon zest. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Let stand 3 minutes to thicken. Garnish with extra grated cheese and serve.