PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI SALMON
1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Two 1-inch slices fresh ginger, peeled
1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
Two 5-ounce salmon fillets
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, sugar, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Simmer until reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
3. Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper and coat each fillet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
4. Place salmon in the air frying basket and air fry at 360ºF for 5 minutes.
5. Brush salmon with the teriyaki glaze and air fry at 360ºF for 5 minutes more, or until the salmon is just cooked through.
6. Drizzle remaining teriyaki sauce. Serve with Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Leave a comment