1 pound baby potatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Place potato halves in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil and season liberally with salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Place potatoes in air frying basket and spread into an even layer.
3. Place potatoes in your Kalorik MAXX Air Fryer Oven. Select the VEGETABLES function and press start.
4. Remove basket and shake to toss the potatoes. When the potatoes are tender, remove them from the air frying basket and place them on a serving plate.
5. Sprinkle potatoes with the chopped parsley and serve.