KALORIK’s “2022 Maxx Madness” PROMO
Sweep-Steak Grilling Event
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 49 UNITED STATES (VOID IN RHODE ISLAND), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC). 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, PRESENT IN ONE OF THE ABOVE-STATED JURISDICTIONS AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The purchase will NOT increase your chance of winning. Kalorik: “2022 Maxx Madness” Sweepstakes, begins at 09:00:00 AM EST (USA) (equivalent to 4:00:00 AM GMT) on March 15, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on April 4, 2022 [4:59:59 AM GMT on April 5, 2022] (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and is open to legal residents of the 49 United States of America (Void in Rhode Island), the District of Columbia, and Canada including the Province of Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Individuals employed by or otherwise associated with employees of Team International Group of America, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries and individuals of promotional partners, prize providers, agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes (or “Prize Draw”): 1) Automatic Entry With any Purchase in any of the 49 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (VOID IN RHODE ISLAND): Each time you purchase a product/item at Kalorik.com during the Sweepstakes Period (each a “Qualifying Transaction”) you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. 2) Online Entry Without Purchase IN THE 49 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (VOID IN RHODE ISLAND), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC): To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a Qualifying Transaction, go to Kalorik.com a/o Kalorik.ca (the “Website”) anytime during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions. You must complete the entry steps then click the “Submit” button. By clicking Submit, the entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, entrants (the “Entrant(s)”) will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. There are no limits to the number of qualified Automatic Purchase or Online No Purchase Entries received per person. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Incomplete or inaccurate Entries are void. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. TERMS AND CONDITIONS Terms and Conditions – Kalorik’s “Maxx Madness” 2022 Each qualified/eligible Automatic and Online No Purchase Entry submitted will be entered into the Drawing. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winners agree to Team International Group of America, Inc (“Kalorik”) and other partners, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and prizes (the “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all liability, injury, damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, mis-delivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage.
- Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of any prize or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Official Rules will be posted at Kalorik.com a/o Kalorik.ca.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: During the promotional period, customers will have a chance to win:
- In any of the 49 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (VOID IN RHODE ISLAND) and THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: One (1) Grand Prize winner drawn from all eligible entries received one (1) Kalorik Gilling Set value at US$1,089.91 including the following SKU items: AFO 47631 SS, KPRO GR51149 SS, KSH 47789, SAK 47784, SAK 47785, SAK 47786, SAK 47787, SAK 47790, and WPS 51089.
- In CANADA (INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC): One (1) Grand Prize winner drawn from all eligible entries received one (1) AFO 47631 SS (CA) Kalorik Maxx 26 Qt. Digital Touch Air Grill, Stainless Steel value at CA$299.99
- DRAWING SCHEDULE AND ODDS OF WINNING: There will be a total of two (2) random drawings conducted from all qualified/eligible entries received by the deadline date outlined on section #2 SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Each random drawing will be held on April 07, 2022, approximately at Noon (EST) (5:00:00 PM GMT), under the supervision of a representative of an independent judging committee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries (purchase and no purchase entries) received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Selected entrants (Potential Winners) will be notified via telephone, email, and/or mail within 7 working days after the Drawing Date. Potential Winners may be required to complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within fourteen (14) days Terms and Conditions – Kalorik’s “Maxx Madness” 2022 of date of initial notification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at the Sponsor's discretion. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached or does not respond within the specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the prize, the Potential Winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case, Sponsor may select an alternate Potential Winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Allow 6-8 weeks from eligibility verification for delivery of Prizes, by mail. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Potential winners (or parent/legal guardian if the winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) days of notification.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received to conduct each of the Prize Drawings, not to exceed one (1) in 49 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (VOID IN RHODE ISLAND) and THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, and one (1) in CANADA (INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC). Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a Prize is won by a minor (in their State/Province/Country of residence), it will be awarded in the name of their parent or legal guardian. All taxes on a prize won by a U.S. resident, and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner or parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence – unless otherwise.
- ADDITIONAL RULES FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question administered online/by mail/via telephone, at the Sponsors sole discretion, before awarding of a prize.
- QUEBEC RESIDENTS: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, Terms and Conditions – Kalorik’s “Maxx Madness” 2022 affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties)" from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- OTHERS: Team International Group of America, Inc. (“Kalorik”) and other partners reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition if any fraud, virus, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety, or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Team International Group of America, Inc. (“Kalorik”) hereby specifically reserves the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize hereunder utilizing a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.
Released Parties are not responsible if this Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions, or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Release Parties. If, for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Release Parties, which, in Team International Group of America, Inc. (“Kalorik”) and other partners sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Team International Group of America, Inc. (“Kalorik”) and other partners reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes starts March 15, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on April 04, 2022 (4:59:59 AM GMT on April 4, 2022). Subject to Official Rules, available at www.kalorik.com a/o www.kalorik.ca Void where prohibited.